Saturday, May 2, 2009

May's Blogathon - I'm In

I added my name to the list of writers who are going to try and blog every day in May for the second annual WordCount blogathon. The writing experiment is being hosted by Michelle Rafter on her blog.

As much as I write - not a day goes by where I don't type out at least 1,000 words - I think this is going to be a challenge. During the work week there are a lot of things I contemplate writing about for the blog and since I am 'forced' to sit in front of the computer working on assignments, it's easy to find a couple minutes to create a post. But the weekends... Now that's a whole other story.

But just like anything in our world - to improve you've got to keep working on it. So here's to the May experiment... if I can make it through the weekends I'm golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment