- It's more difficult to post daily than I would have thought.
- To post on the weekends it's best to think several days in advance.
- Guest blog posts are great for two reasons. a) you get a fresh perspective on your blog to prompt conversation and thought. b) you reach a broader audience by trading posts.
- It's a good idea to keep a running list of blog topics for the days you are blank. Jot down the idea as soon as it comes - remembering it later is tricky.
- Encouragement from fellow bloggers helps the process.
- It's not necessary to post daily and (more importantly) I should feel bad when it just doesn't happen one day.
- Reading and commenting on other blogs helps build your own and encourages the other writer - two great things.
- I should post more regularly at a specific time every day. So far it's been totally random, although usually in the afternoon.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
What I've Learned from the Blogathon
It’s the last day of MayBlog2. Here’s what I’ve learned: